A2

Monday, June 6, 2011

A day of lazyness

So much going on, so much to do, and instead of taking my day off to be productive in my personal life, I am choosing to do the opposite through Netflix, Hulu and the Internet.

I must admit that I did set my alarm this morning, but once again I did not have a choice- the corollas legal status was expired and I had to take the time I did have to waste a few hours at the MVD of Flagstaff.

Responsibility aside, I am now snuggled into my comfy bed with Av Joe and Joe ( my adopted son/J's dog). With my recent Netflix show addiction playing episodes on repeat- "The Gates" will be keeping me entertained in drama. The perfect stressed life remedy, unrealistic vampire-werewolf issues that do not relate to my life.

Besides the crazy wind outside that is keeping the love of my life a few hours away saving lives and fighting a fire, its a relaxing day. Yes I would rather him be being lazy with me instead of inhaling smoke and battling hundreds of acres of life threatening flames. However I know he is also getting his adrenaline rush of keeping busy and doing what he loves. See? I can be reasonable!

My relaxing day will be spoiled when I wake up tomorrow and have to rush into work and then drive to another community and work even harder. But today I refuse to think of it and am planning on ignoring all work related calls....wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment