A2

Monday, July 18, 2011

Teeny Tiny Baby Steps...

My last post stated that I was frustrated with my current motionless life. Everything was at a standstill and I was beginning to get the claustrophobic bug.

To report on progress...a slow moving advance in both the professional and personal life of Chelsea has begun. Instead of having no goal, I have decided to start studying for the GRE. However to my disappointment I learned that for the first time in 20 something years they have changed the Grad School Exam. Wonderful. To make matters worse I will be taking the math part without multiple choice options and will answer just from my knowledge....well there is always a chance Ill do good in the English part!

So I am not saying that Grad School starts in the fall and I am sharpening my #2's. I am just getting prepared. I know that getting my Masters is in my future. However I have ZERO clue what it will be in.

J. Has been being studious and will be starting Paramedic class in September. SO while he shoves his face in a book and attempts to teach me about the human body I might as well bore him with some vocabulary words of my own!

Speaking of J. he is off fighting another fire...this one in New Mexico. I will admit that it is hard for me to see him leave and have no clue when he is coming back. However I know he is learning so much and having a blast. That's all that matters. Right?

Our office is moving...I will have a bigger office and a ...wait for it......WINDOW! HECK YES! So excited! So even though my news isn't anything to write home about....it is something and sometimes that's all you need to get you through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment