A2

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Caught the bug.

I dont even know where to start. It seems I have caught this horrible, hard to cure infectious disease. One that causes me to eat everything I see. I wonder if there is an Eaters Anonymous. I should google it. Working somewhere that has food around all the time might be worse then working in a restaurant. I have already decided that I am made to be a "healthier" girl but not this "healthy".

Depressing. Realizing an addiction and not having the willpower to grab it by the balls and solve it. Like I wish I was allergic to chocolate, I now wish I hated all sweets.

I work with someone that eats nothing while at work. Now I realize this is unhealthy, however I wish I had the "un-want". Ridiculous. Sometimes I wish I didnt have AMAZING ocean blue eyes, just so I would have a higher metabolism and drive to break a sweat. Hey, I can love one thing about myself, in trade for all the things I could change...but dont. Way to go Chelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment